Health Conditions Approved in RI
- Cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, Hepatitis C, or the treatment of these conditions;
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following: cachexia or wasting syndrome; severe, debilitating, chronic pain; severe nausea; seizures, including but not limited to, those characteristic of epilepsy; or severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to, those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease; or agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease; or
- Any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the Department of Health pursuant to §§2.5, 2.6 and 2.7 of these Regulations.
Greenleaf has received final certification from the Department of Health to operate a Compassion Center. These are the steps you will follow to visit our compassion center.
If you are not currently a patient in the Medical Marijuana Program:
- Print out and complete the New Patient Application. A physician must review your health history and determine your eligibility for the Medical Marijuana Program and sign the Practitioner Form. Links to these forms are found below.
- The forms must be mailed to the Department of Health according to the steps provided.
- The Department of Health has 35 days to either approve or reject your application.
If you are currently a medical marijuana patient in Rhode Island, you can now visit all three centers, no registration necessary! We hope to see you soon!
You can email us at any time if you have questions. You can call us during our hours of operation at (401) 293-5987. We look forward to speaking with you.