Greenleaf is awaiting final certification from the Department of Health to operate a Compassion Center. During this waiting period you will not be able to register Greenleaf as your Compassion Center. Once Greenleaf is certified, these are the steps you will follow to register Greenleaf as your Caregiver.
If you are not currently a patient in the Medical Marijuana Program:
- Print out and complete the New Patient Application. A physician must review your health history and determine your eligibility for the Medical Marijuana Program and sign the Practitioner Form. (hyperlink to the forms- they are both under the same link)
- The forms must be mailed to the Department of Health according to the steps provided.
- The Department of Health has 35 days to either approve or reject your application.
If you are currently a registered patient you can register Greenleaf as your caregiver, follow these steps:
- On the Patient Information Change Form you will list Greenleaf as a caregiver.
- Mail the form(s) to the address below:
RI Department of Health - Medical Marijuana Program
Office of Health Professional Regulations, Room 104
3 Capitol Hill
Providence, RI 02908-5097
- Once the form has been mailed contact Greenleaf for further instructions.